After Pregnancy: How Postpartum Tummy Control Shapewear Work
Once you deliver your newborn, your body will no doubt undergo various changes. So, it is natural to want to feel and look your best after giving birth. While some women bounce back in what seems overnight, most find that even after shedding off a few extra pounds, their body doesn’t quite look the same. As such, if you are in the second category, you’ll no doubt need help to get back in shape. And what better way to do that than with a postpartum girdle. You can reshape your post baby body with the SIMASLIM postpartum belt.
What are The Benefits of Using a Postpartum Body Shaper Waist Trainer?
- Whether you’ve delivered your baby naturally or through cesarean section, this belt is not only comfortable but it’s also able to protect your abdominal organs. It’ll give your back great support and make you look and feel great in your outfits again.
- By offering support to your pelvic floor muscles and lower back, the post pregnancy support band really does help if you are having pains in your lower back.
- Worried about getting your self-esteem and confidence back? The postpartum tummy control shapewear will effectively ensure that your tummy area is back into its former position, allowing you to wear your usual outfits without being self-conscious. This also helps you mentally because you’ll no longer feel and think that you are going to have that pregnant look forever.
- Wearing a post pregnancy support band will give you the extra support you need for pulverized stomach muscles, and your jiggly belly.
- The postpartum girdle is also known to decrease bloating and help with your postpartum cramping.
- A good and high-quality postpartum body shaper waist trainer will align and support your abdomen until your muscles and abdominal organs can function normally.
- By providing a light compression, your postpartum girdle will help tighten loose and floppy skin.
- If you’ve given birth via cesarean section, a girdle will ease the pressure on your incision as it heals.
- Quality postpartum belts will increase your mobility, stabilize the pelvic floor, and help reduce your pain. What’s more, they aid in healing diastasis recti, which is a post-pregnancy condition that causes the ab muscles to remain separated.
- A study published in the Physiotherapy Canada revealed that postpartum wrapping using a support band helps women walk further, and get back on their feet quite fast.
- Aesthetically, wearing a really good postpartum tummy control shapewear will help you look slimmer right away.
When and For How Long Should You Wear Your Postpartum Girdle?
To get the most out of your SIMASLIM post pregnancy belt, it is recommended that you use it right after delivering your baby. Also, you should have it on as often as you can. Once you get the hang of it, you might even find yourself sleeping in it.
There isn’t a definite time frame of how long you should wear your girdle. That said, you’ll probably use if for 6 to 8 weeks postpartum.
Many new moms swear that postpartum girdles help them lose weight faster and bounce back from their postpartum body. So, what are you waiting for? Reduce tummy by after pregnancy belt.